‘We’ refers to EONA MVMNT©. ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment, after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. Your Yoga Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-transferable, non-refundable deposit of €350 per guest.
2. The balance payment is due no later than six weeks (15 May 2022) before the day you are due to arrive. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
3. Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
4. Cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
5. We accept payment by Bank Transfer or TransferWise. Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your Retreat.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
7. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
8. EONA MVMNT© accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on Retreat with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
9. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary. EONA MVMNT© is not responsible for any personal cancellations due to COVID, so please be sure your travel policy covers you for this.
COVID TRAVEL UPDATE
Please note that if the retreat has to be postponed based on border closures then a credit for a guests’ hold deposit will be issued to be used for the postponement date. If the retreat happens as scheduled, but a guest decides not to attend based on any other reason than a country's border closure, then the regular cancellation policy (stated above) will be maintained.
If travel around the world is still being disrupted as the retreat nears, the final balance due date will be postponed until a final decision is made at the 1-month mark before the start date.
10. Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
11. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares, trains, or taxis, this is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time. (Pick up from Biarritz Airport can be arranged at an additional cost.)
12. We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, and other impersonal events or occurrences. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
13. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our retreat related information.
14. EONA MVMNT© retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
15. Check-In and Check-Out times are 4pm on Sunday 26 June 2022 and 11am on Saturday 2 July 2022.